What is expected of you
- Manage small and medium projects from briefing to delivery
- Keep projects on timing and budget
- Manage all project resources
- Daily client contact / first client contact
- Support / work with the Account Delivery Lead on large digital projects
- Overseeing ongoing projects
- Overseeing Junior Project Managers working on small projects
What you bring
- You have a 3-4 years experience in a digital agency
- You are a digital expert, and love digital!
- You manage several projects within timing and budget
- You have strong social and communication skills
- You are proactive, ambitious and commercially driven
- You understand the different steps in the creative and production process
- You are most of all a do-it all, hands on and willing to learn anything to make your work a success
- You have the ambition to grow with a young, dynamic company
- You are fluent in English
What is waiting for you
- Exciting and versatile tasks.
- Interesting customers and projects with plenty of room for independent work.
- Pleasant working atmosphere in an international team.
- Flexible working hours at a workplace in the heart of Munich.
EIGHTYDOTS is a young, dynamic company, with a stunning office in the middle of Munich. With big international clients and an international team, it is a unique advertising agency with a global mindset and a wide variety of project types. The atmosphere is relaxed and down-to-earth, and people have a hard working and “can do” attitude. If you are looking for a company with ambition, where you can grow, have many opportunities and at the same time enjoy the occasional sundowner with your colleagues then EIGHTYDOTS is the place!
You’re a dot?
Whether you see a position that’s your perfect fit or you think you can offer more that’s open – email us, we’re always happy to meet new talents.