Project Manager Intern
What is expected of you:
- Support Account Management in the development of communication strategies.
- Create briefs for the creative team.
- Compile effort and cost estimates as well as offers.
- Plan and control communication projects.
What is waiting for you:
- Exciting and versatile tasks.
- Interesting customers and projects with plenty of room for independent work.
- Pleasant working atmosphere in an international team.
- Flexible working hours at a workplace in the heart of Munich.
What you bring:
- Education/qualification in the field of economics or communication sciences.
- Keen interest in digital communication.
- Good spoken and written German and English.
- Ability to work autonomously, proactively and responsibly.
EIGHTYDOTS is a young, dynamic company, with a stunning office in the middle of Munich. With big international clients and an international team, it is a unique advertising agency with a global mindset and a wide variety of project types. The atmosphere is relaxed and down-to-earth, and people have a hard working and “can do” attitude. If you are looking for a company with ambition, where you can grow, have many opportunities and at the same time enjoy the occasional sundowner with your colleagues then EIGHTYDOTS is the place!
You’re a dot?
Whether you see a position that’s your perfect fit or you think you can offer more that’s open – email us, we’re always happy to meet new talents.